- BREEAM certified
- Landscaped and planted green areas
- The specification integrates environmental measures with the following objectives:
- Reduction of CO2 emissions
- Reduction of electricity, gas and water consumption
- Use of recycled and recyclable materials
- Reduction of pollution linked in the construction phase
- Wellbeing of employees
- Improvement of existing site biodiversity
- Up to 15m to haunch
- Concrete columns and timber rafters
- Floor slab to TR 34 FM2 flatness with AR2 abrasion resistance
- 60kN racking leg load on 200mm plate
- Dock leveller loading 6 tonne dynamic / 9 tonne static
- Dock doors 2.5m wide x 3.0m high
- Level access doors 3.8m wide x 4.4m high
- ESFR sprinklers
- Battery area ready for customers fit out
- 35m yard area
- Possibility to divide the building
- The office area includes reception, offices and social rooms
- Ceramic tile floor coverings to reception areas, social rooms and ground floor offices
- 8 person passenger lift
- Suspended ceiling with mineral tiles on metal framework
- Heating and cooling via reverse cycle heat pumps
- Shower facilities included
Design with the Wellbeing
of Staff in Mind
Optional Well Certification
'WHO estimates that 12.7% of deaths globally could be prevented by improving air quality'
'Being dehydrated by just 2% has been shown to impair cognitive performance'
'Fruit and vegetable intake is associated with increased productivity and job performance'
'There is a relationship between proximity to windows and productivity'
'Maintaining optimal thermal comfort can maximise productivity and decrease errors'
'Environmental characteristics such as noise, indoor air quality and light can have direct impacts on mental health'